Issue 5 contains the following articles:
- Linear thinking is useless in a nonlinear world – Teresa L. Frisch
- My Experiences With Telepathy And Clairvoyance Before They Were Called Remote Viewing – Part 2 – By Jean Millay, PhD
- How I Became a Remote Viewer – Robert J. Durant
- The Impact of Personal Feedback – By Rick Hilleard
- An Interview with Courtney Brown
- Remote Viewing in France – by Hélène Pau & Alexis Champion
- RV Notice Board
- Remote Viewing websites & blogs
Issue 4 contains the following articles:
- Remote Viewing – hey guys what are we talking about?
- Remote Viewing for skeptics – or the hazzard of pulling tricks.
- My experiences with telepathy and clairvoyance before they were called Remote Viewing.
- Quantum Consciousness, the way to reconcile Science & Spirituality.
- Trailmarkers in the forest – results from two team ARV trials.
- CRV & operational certification training – A comment on training.
- IRVA Conference 2010 – Observations.
- Free will in a precognitive predetermined world.
- Ten things absolutely guaranteed to make you a better Psychic, Remote Viewer.
- The 1973 Remote Viewing probe of the planet Jupiter.
- Documented – The SRI Magnetometer experiments.
- Remote Viewing websites & blogs.
Issue 3 contains the following articles:
- The Role of Sketching in Remote Viewing.
- Remote Viewing Processes and Layers of Meaning.
- A Remote Viewing Experiment.
- Frontloading and Throughput in Remote Viewing.
- The Road Ahead.
- The Cassandra Syndrome.
- Remote Viewing & Project Stargate; An interview with Lyn Buchanan.
- Remote Viewing Websites & blogs.
- Ah, the Wonderous Joy of Doing Demo Sessions.
- Remote Viewing Documents: The DIA Grill Flame Report – January 1983.