“What is an “eight-martini” result?
Well, this is an intelligence community in-house term for remote viewing data so good that it cracks everyone’s realities. So they have to go out and drink eight martinis to recover”.
– Ingo Swann
Eight martini’s is a magazine dedicated to the pursuit and the application of the Art of Remote Viewing. Each Issue we present RV sessions & RV examples, projects, news and theories from some of the leading practitioners and thinkers.
Eight martinis has just released its seventeenth issue, spanning over ten years of news, examples of RV, papers, theories and articles from some of the top practitioners in the field.
The magazine currently comes in two formats; a FREE download as an Adobe pdf file and as a Full colour printed on demand and delivered to your door – magazine.
Packed with interesting projects, reviews, research, examples and insights. FREE 28MB download pdf file.
- Plummeting Down The Rabbit Hole: 1 Year Of Remote Viewing (PT1) – James Webb
- Teaching Controlled Remote Viewing in a medium-security prison – Melvin Morse MD
- Psi Revolution via Blockchain – Goro Adachi
- 10 Takeaways From My First Year of Remote Viewing – Josh ‘The Note Troll’ Maitland
- Ingo Swann’s “Some considerations for remote viewing numbers” – Jon Knowles
- Some considerations for remote viewing numbers. In three parts.- Ingo Swann
- Ingo Swann – Penetrating the Pyramids of Giza – Daz smith
- Associative Remote Viewing: The Art and Science of Predicting Outcomes for Sports, Politics, Finances & the Lottery – Review – David Harker
Eight martinis applied for and received an ISSN. (International Standard Serial Number). The ISSN is the standardized international code which allows the identification of any serial publication, including electronic serials, independently of its country of publication, of its language or alphabet, of its frequency, or medium.